Bioshock Ambiance Bioshock Ambiance

Meh

Doesn't exactly have that 'Bioshock' feel. Most of the tracks in Bioshock feature string instruments, and I noticed you tried to simulate that with those high pitch sounds, but they were just a bit too sharp.

{Factory} {Factory}

Castle Crashers?

Awesome, makes my mind think of gears grinding, pumps pumping, eh, you know. Anyway, great stuff, I wouldn't mind seeing a third attempt at industrial.

PS.I think I hear this song in Castle Crashers (XBL Arcade) am I correct?

PSS.To be specific, the 'Barbarian Wars' second boss battle.

A Tribute to Liduc II A Tribute to Liduc II

This, is a tribute?

If this is a tribute, you must really hate Liduc II.

xOBooMBooMDollarOx xOBooMBooMDollarOx

Did'nt kill me

Ahhh, better, but would have been much better if you removed that damn squeaking sound.

SandStorm V5 SandStorm V5

Please

Stop making bad remixes of songs that were bad to begin with. All of your songs (Including this one) are WAY too loud. You seem to be under the impression that loud music is good music. Uh, no. As for this song, it's just way to irregular. Downright painful to listen too.

simple and clean rimix of DOOM simple and clean rimix of DOOM

...

It was, pretty similar to the original...I suppose. Although, I'd have to say that part that really turned me off, was that it was really loud, and fast. I kinda seemed like you were going for like, a rave feeling here, and if you were, Simple and Clean just wasn't the right song to remix. The song is supposed to be more of a quiet, peaceful, easy going kind of thing. The review I gave you is the exact same I sent to your partner (on the version he posted), but I'm giving you half of what he got for two reasons. 1:You can't spell 'remix'. 2:'Simple and Clean remix of DOOM', 'of DOOM?' seriously, wtf?

Simple And Clean RMX Simple And Clean RMX

Pirate

In the future, please try not to slap your name onto a song that isn't yours, or even submitting songs that aren't yours.

Simple and clean-BloodyM1X-_. Simple and clean-BloodyM1X-_.

Ouch

That was worse than your first remix. I could hardly even tell that that was Simple and Clean. You added so many effects you simply butchered the song.

Simple and Clean Collab! Simple and Clean Collab!

Eh...