Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Awesome Parody!

Great flash, the humor was clever and funny, and as usual high quality art work and voice acting.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Horray!

How these flashes never cease to amaze me I will never understand, but what I do know is that this flash, like the rest of the Weebl's, continues to deliver a awesomely odd experience unlike any other.

Uberkid's Revenge Uberkid's Revenge

Friggin Awesome

The whole thing was great, the art, the animation, everything. Although, I found that, were it not for his clothing, I was barely able to recognize Pico.

OCD+ OCD+

Absolutely Sinister

Yet at the same time, innovative, creative, and brilliant. Very creative idea for a game, obviously aimed at medal whores. While I can't exactly say I had a blast playing this game, you get points for creativity.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

I'm Disapointed

First, I'm going to get this out of the way, as usual, the graphics were amazing, and the game ran very smoothly, any lag I experienced was negligible at best.

After I was finished drooling over the game's visuals, the first thing I noticed was the jumpy camera. After taking out the first few enemies, I found platforming up to the next part a bit awkward, the camera zoomed in each time I stopped jumping. The controls were alright, though I wouldn't have minded the ability to aim with my mouse. Everything else was fine, for the most part, the only problem with your game is the camera, but it's a big enough problem to disrupt the gameplay.

Bioshock Ambiance Bioshock Ambiance

Meh

Doesn't exactly have that 'Bioshock' feel. Most of the tracks in Bioshock feature string instruments, and I noticed you tried to simulate that with those high pitch sounds, but they were just a bit too sharp.

{Factory} {Factory}

Castle Crashers?

Awesome, makes my mind think of gears grinding, pumps pumping, eh, you know. Anyway, great stuff, I wouldn't mind seeing a third attempt at industrial.

PS.I think I hear this song in Castle Crashers (XBL Arcade) am I correct?

PSS.To be specific, the 'Barbarian Wars' second boss battle.

A Tribute to Liduc II A Tribute to Liduc II

This, is a tribute?

If this is a tribute, you must really hate Liduc II.